The Signature Nappy Backpack by OiOi has been the Highest Rated Nappy Bag in Australia the past four years for a reason. Many parents are opting for backpacks in 2023 because they want to be hands-free at all times! Our original design is not only unisex, practical and stylish - it also has plenty of room & pockets to keep everything organised on the go.
- Measures H38cm x W31cm x D15cm
- Made from Sateen Nylon; Lining: 100% Water-Resistant Nylon
- Easy to wipe clean inside & out
- Eight pockets; three internal elasticised pockets, one internal zip pocket, two external front pockets and two external elasticised & insulated pockets for bottles
- Key clip
- Protective metal feet at the bottom of the bag
- Thick, padded, and adjustable shoulder straps
- Large zip-around opening for easy access to the main compartment
- 20 litre capacity; fits a 15" Laptop in the main compartment
- Includes large padded wipeable change mat, insulated bottle holder, clear zip purse and two stroller straps
- 1 x nylon nappy backpack
- 1 x compact folded microfibre change mat
- 1 x insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (fits bottle size up to 330 ml
- 1 x clear purse
- 2 x stroller straps that hang the bag neatly from any stroller
DIMENSIONS & MATERIALS
Dimensions: H38cm x W31cm x D15cm
Volume: 20 Litres
Shell: 100% Quilted Nylon Microfibre
Lining & Accessories: 100% Water-Resistant Nylon
Fits laptops and tablets up to 18"
Change Mat Dimensions: H53cm x W33cm
Clear Storage Purse Dimensions: H25cm x W17cm
For your peace of mind, all OiOi fabrics are tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSC and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines.
Over our 25 years, we have always sourced high-quality Nylons for our range as they are a robust, reliable material.
Using a damp cloth, wipe or spot clean. For more stubborn marks, use a small amount of detergent diluted with warm water.
Further care instructions linked here
Warning: Detach the bag and accessories from stroller before removing your child to prevent stroller from tipping and injuring your child.